25 October 2011

Job Changing Like It Is a Job

I have had a hard time holding down a steady job since the bank. That is not to say I have been unemployed, because I really only was for those months after the bank and more due to depression than no one hiring me. It is just that job threw me quite the curve ball and a lot was happening with my family at the time so I pretty much just gave up. Once I started actually looking it really was not that hard to find work.
I did the catering company for a month then I got the job with PuroClean. Granted PuroClean is now dropping down to one day a week, if they need me, in favor of a babysitting job that I much prefer. I did not really like the work at PuroClean and would much rather play with a baby all day. I do not think that is so strange. If you have ever played with a baby, you totally get where I am coming from

No comments:

Post a Comment